Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Entering the World of Blogging!


Ok, ok, ok! I have now officially decided to give this "blogging thing" a whirl. We will see how it all goes. A little bit about us: I (Dana) am married to a wonderful husband, Philip. We have been married for a total of 6 weeks, and are having a blast! It definitely have been a big change for both of us, as we have been single and on our own for such a long time. But, like I said, we are really having a great time! We are currently living in Virginia. I am a nurse, and Philip is an airplane mechanic. :)


7 comments:

Kendall and Leanna said...

Yea! so glad you started this.

Brenda said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm glad you joined all of us! :-)

SJW said...

Hey, there! Thanks for starting this. I enjoy keeping up on the "cuzins" this way. Keeps us connected a bit more. I guess I need to start one, huh? I've let Luanna do the blogging for us. =) I'll make sure to bookmark your page and check in often!

Luanna Joy Wright said...

Dana? Luanna here! Check out my blog at www.luannajoy.blogspot.com

Hope you enjoy!

Luanna

Unknown said...

Hi Dana! Congratulations on getting married. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of your wedding on your sister's blogs. Recently Philip and I were at Matt and Joy Barnetts house and were looking at old videos of when we went to Florida on choir tour. There was some great footage of you! We sure had lots of fun. I don't think I'll ever forget our lovely stay out in that log cabin! LOL

Nancy said...

Another blog to watch.....welcome to blogville!

The Arender's said...

Great to find you! Hope you enjoy blogging. We will try to keep in touch.
Adrian